DURBAN – As we all know that the COVID-19 virus is able to cling onto any surface possible and it is in our best interests to disinfect these surfaces as often as possible. However, we often forget that our clothes and other textiles that we come into contact with are as also likely to carry the deadly virus.
Here are a few steps you can take in order to properly disinfect your laundry: –
1) Handle used clothes with disposable gloves
2) Wash beddings and towels frequently
3) Wash laundry with warm or hot water to kill any viruses
4) Use disposable bin bags to collect laundry instead of your usual laundry basket
5) Spray shoes with rubbing alcohol and wash laces in warm water