While South Africa is under lockdown, there are a few things one should follow to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Here are 5 ways to prevent you and your family from getting infected by COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to disinfect your hands.
- Stay at home if you feel flu like symptoms.
- Couch and Sneeze into a tissue or into the bent part of your arm.
- Keep a safe social distance which means, no hugging, no handshakes and no kissing.
- Disinfect all surfaces including your cellphones as those collect the most dirt from various surfaces and touches your face when you are on a call.