CAPE TOWN – The Covid-19 pandemic is creating an information overload, so we’ve decided to make things easier for you.
Here are five stories you might have missed today:
1) After three months of isolation due to the Covid-19 pandemic schools in China have reopened. Yangzheng Elementary School in Hangzhou, in eastern China, had their students design hats to help them with physical distancing.
2) You might have seen this #MadagascarCure trending on Twitter, but what is this about you ask?
The Madagascar cure, branded as Covid-Organic, is a herbal remedy claiming to cure and prevent Covid-19. The remedy is developed by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research (IMRA).
3) The national lockdown has left many parents are considering electronic learning methods for their children. However, some parents are cautious of this idea as they feel unprepared and overwhelmed with helping their children learn from home. Here are a few tips on how to prepare your child for eLearning:
4) This juice helps to boost your immune system. It contains vitamins A, B-6 and C as well as potassium and folic acid. Potassium helps to regulate fluid balance in the body. Vitamin A is an anti-inflammatory and folic acid helps your body produce and maintain cells.
5) As South Africa eases restrictions according to threat levels per province many industries are appealing for the lifting of bans preventing businesses from opening their doors.
One sector would be the swimming industry with Making Waves Swim School taking the lead. The company is appealing for swimming schools to be deemed an essential service.
For LIVE updates on the Coronavirus pandemic, follow us on Twitter: @sacoronamonitor