CAPE TOWN – These are the Coronavirus stories you need to know today :
1) Some Cape Flats communities may have shown a decrease in crime, for others, it has brought about interpersonal violence behind closed doors.
2) Health Minister Zweli Mkhize announced that South Africa has 1353 confirmed Covid-19 cases and five deaths.
3) Many of us have caught ourselves wondering if the scratch in our throat could be caused by the Coronavirus. What are the correct steps to take if a you think you may have symptoms of Covid-19? Here’s what you do…
4) With non-essential services employees and business owners have a lot more time on their hands during this 21-day lockdown period, it is the perfect time to declutter and get a fresh perspective.
5) The University of the Western Cape hosted a virtual graduation ceremony due to the Covid-19 outbreak restrictions.
For LIVE updates on the Coronavirus pandemic, follow us on Twitter: @sacoronamonitor