CAPE TOWN – As South Africa moves into Level 3 lockdown, Nandos and KFC will offer a kerbside collection service that allows for the delivery of food to your car.
The restaurant industry is furious that sit-down meals are still not allowed and want the government to compare sitting down meals to that of everything else as people are allowed to stand in long queues at supermarkets and religious gatherings up to 50 people are permitted.
“All our employees continue to follow the strictest hygiene and social distancing precautions by wearing masks and regularly sanitising their hands,” Nando’s said.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place your order via the KFC or Nandos app and provide car details
- You may also order Nandos on their website
- Stores will have allocated parking bays
- Once parked, check-in on the app
- Staff will bring your order to your car
For LIVE updates on the Coronavirus pandemic, follow us on Twitter: @sacoronamonitor